12 de junio de 2011

Safest place to hide

It seems like yesterday when I said "I do", and after all this time my heart still burns for you. If you don't know by now that you're my only one, take a look inside me and watch my heartstrings come undone. I know I promised you forever, is there no stronger word I can use. To reassure you when the storm is raging outside, you're my safest place to hide. Can you see me, here I am. I need you like I needed you then. When I feel like giving up, I climb inside your heart I still find... you're my safest place to hide. You see colors no one else can see, in every breath you hear a symphony. You understand me like nobody can. I feel like my soul unfolding like a flower blooming. When this whole world gets too crazy and there's nowhere left to go, I know you give me sanctuary. You're the only truth I know, you're the road back home. Can you see me, here I am. Standing here where I've always been. And when words are not enough, I climb inside your heart I'd still find... you're my safest place to hide. My safest place to hide. I know I promised you forever, there's no stronger word I can use. To reassure when the storm is raging outside, you're my safest place to hide. Can you see me, here I am. Standing here where I've always been. When I feel like giving up, I climb inside your heart I'd still find... you're my safest place to hide. You're my safest place to hide.

No hay comentarios: